Six Strategies for Achieving Customer Intimacy and Satisfction
Customer intimacy is a strategy whereby businesses try to get close to their clients. The benefits of greater customer intimacy for a business might include improved highly tailored problem solving capabilities and greater adaptation of products to customer needs, as well as higher customer loyalty levels.
To get quick insights, it is critical to collect customers’ immediate feedback via tablet-based feedback forms, online/offline surveys, polls, survey apps and such other modern and traditional methods.
A personalized customer experience results in loyalty, organic marketing, and increased ROIs. A tested set of six customer intimacy strategies created with a multi-channel approach can result in increased productivity by 22% or more. Listed below are six popular strategies for achieving excellent customer intimacy.
- Increasing Customer Touchpoints: In the digital marketing age, there are new ways to reach your customers every day. The more opportunities to interact with customers, the better. Here are several examples of traditional and digital touchpoints that will help to grow customer intimacy:
- Customer service
- Call centers
- Direct mail
- Blogs and content
- Search engine queries
- Mobile messaging
- Customer Service Improvements: Personalized service is the key to earning customer loyalty. Consistent and quality service, quick response times, and open channels of communication result in better customer experiences and potential increases in sales exceeding 300%. When customers know they’re important, it shows.
- Social Networking: Personalized care of customers can extend to the available online platforms. By linking your business to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms you get new opportunities to connect with customers even when they are not in your store. Customers can directly respond to events and promotions, share your brand with their contacts, and generate excitement in others about your products and services.
- Data Integration: As customers engage with products and services, companies can gather data by using feedback forms via tablet-based solutions, online/offline surveys, polls and survey apps in order to understand customers’ needs and subsequently serve their needs. Surveys, email campaigns, and cross-promotional social events can help fine-tune customer targeting and segmentation. The more focused a campaign becomes, the more customers will feel connected to the brand.
- Management Solutions and Leadership: Your company management has a prime spot as a leader in driving customer intimacy initiatives. Working with survey consultants allows for team-building across an organization. With clearly defined roles and objectives, it’s easier to serve customers and delegate responsibilities.
- Rewarding Employees: Highly engaged employees at any level that are excited about your products and services should be rewarded. Enthusiasm strategies like spiff programs, incentive programs, and bonuses not only motivate employees, but it gets them more involved with decision making and product familiarity. Employee product knowledge should be updated on a consistent basis because customer intimacy revolves around employee knowledge at every touch point.
For assistance in collecting insights for your business, contact our customer intimacy and satisfaction consultants today. Contact +971-55-5586803 or [email protected] for quicker response.